NUTS is a free software application from the Other subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2003-12-26. The program can be installed on Win95, Win98, WinME, WinNT 4.x, Windows2000, WinXP, Windows2003.
Network UTilities Set - For network administrators.
This is a package including most of my programs for network administrators,
in a single download with fast and simple installation
The package includes the following utilities:
* ALO - Automatic log on to NT4/2000
* BALM - Blocked Attachments List Manager, for Outlook Express 6 email security.
* GetMem - A very simple tool to assist in diagnosing virtual memory problems in Win9x/NT/2000 by simulating a memory intensive application.
* KIT - Keep In Touch. PING to a list of hosts, and send email if one goes down.
* M - Mirror (replicate) files over the network for backing up important data.
* MAILIT - Send email (SMTP) from a batch file.
* NetRun - Schedule actions and push installs to clients from the login script.
* NewUser - A sample VB script for Win2000 server to quickly add new users.
* NOSCRIPT.ADM - A custom Poledit template, for disabling VBS and other script files
from running on your clients computers.
* Permiter - Set NTFS permissions in NT4 for specific user/group without affecting other.
* RegToADM - Create custom ADM (poledit templates) from a REG file.
* TestFile - Test "baseline" network performance in file save operations, without the need to set up a "responder" on the other side.
NUTS (version 2.29) has a file size of 908.20 KB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 242 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.